Baked Oatmeal to Go
Found them on sugarfreemom.com, a great web site for diabetics.
- 1 tsp
- 6 individ pkg
- stevia (sugar subistute)
- whole eggs
- 2 c
- unsweetened applesauce
- 5 c
- old fashion oats (not minute oats)
- 1/4 c
- flaxseed meal
- 1 Tbsp
- 3 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- optinal toppings: raisins, walnuts, small choclate chips
- mashed banana (i forgot to add it earlier)
How to Make Baked Oatmeal to Go
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, mashed banana, & stevia.
- 3Add oats, flax meal, cinnamon, baking powder,salt and mix well with the above wet ingredients. Add milk and mix well.
- 4Spray a 12 & 6 cup muffin tin with cooking spray or use liners.
- 5Pour mix into muffin tin or liners. If adding optinal toppings add them now. Bake 30 minutes. They may be frozen in gallon freezer containers.