Sweeeeeet Sausage Rolls!
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 pkg
- bacon sausage (or maple)
- 1 large
- red apple (or your favorite variety)
- 6 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese (or your favorite)
- 4 Tbsp
- maple syrup
How to Make Sweeeeeet Sausage Rolls!
- 2Cut the apple in quarters, then cut off the core part of the apple. Cut each quarter piece into 4 slices.
- 4Preheat the oven as directed on the crescent roll package.
- 5Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 9Place all the sausage rolls evenly on the cookie sheet and drizzle the maple syrup evenly over each crescent roll.