Hash brown/Sausage/Egg Breakfast
Andy Anderson !
But because it was a business meeting I didn’t have a chance to check it out; however, based on what I saw, this is what I came up with.
So, you ready… Let’s get into the kitchen.
- 1 small
- baking potato (russet)
- 1/8 medium
- onion, finely chopped, about 2 ounces
- 1 large
- egg, yolk & white separated (don’t break the yolk)
- 2 Tbsp
- grapeseed oil
- salt, kosher variety, to taste
- black pepper, freshly ground, to taste
- 2 oz
- ground breakfast sausage (your choice)
- 1 tsp
- fresh rosemary, chopped