Crescent Sausage Bites
How to Make Crescent Sausage Bites
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a sauté pan, brown sausage; drain. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Blend in cream cheese until the cream cheese is melted.
- Unroll one package of crescent rolls and place on a baking sheet. With your fingers, gently press the seams together to seal them. Spread the sausage mixture evenly over the crescent roll dough, leaving about a 1/2-inch border along the edges. sprinkle 4 blend cheese over mixture (as much as you like)
- Unroll the remaining package of crescent rolls and place on top of the sausage mixture. Press the edges together to seal. Gently press the seams together.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until crescent roll dough is golden brown.
- Cut into small squares and serve. (A pizza cutter makes really quick and easy work of the cutting).
- I use Hot sausage, but a mild sausage can be used. I also will cut this into larger squares and pour pepper cream gravy over squares before serving.