Paleo Strawberry Muffins
This recipe is originally from Elana's Pantry. I did make a few changes for my family's taste.
I do substitute other fruits for the strawberries such as peaches.
You can substitute any other sweetner for the coconut sugar such as honey, agave nectar or maple syrup.
1/2 ccoconut flour
1/2 corganic coconut sugar
1/4 tspsea salt
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 Tbsparrowroot powder
1 Tbsppure vanilla extract
1 cstrawberries, fresh, finely chopped
How to Make Paleo Strawberry Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare muffin tin with paper liners, for easy clean-up.
- In a bowl combine the dry ingredients (coconut flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, sea salt, baking soda & arrowroot powder) Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs and add the vanilla extract and chopped strawberries. Mix until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture(wet ingredients). Mix until combined.
- Pour the batter into prepared muffin tins. I usually get 9 muffins with this recipe.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy! Yummy!!! Refrigerate any leftovers.