Oatmeal & Kiwi Breakfast
Rose Mary Mogan
It has 15 grams of fiber, it is satisfying & filling, I got my dairy, fiber & fruit all in one meal. You may or may not like my choices for breakfast, but it gives you an idea of what you can do if you plan it right. The oatmeal is a generic brand but it has 10 grams of fiber per serving, the Kiwi has 2 & the toast has 3 grams of fiber, & only 35 calories per slice. I am taking ONE DAY AT A TIME, making healthier choices & you can too. Another healthier way to cut back on calories.
- 1 pkg
- high fiber oatmeal
- whole kiwi fruit, peeled & sliced
- 1 c
- 1% milk, skim or fat free
- 1 slice
- healthy life bread (35 calories per slice)
How to Make Oatmeal & Kiwi Breakfast
- 2The High Fiber oatmeal can also be found in many larger grocery stores, I found this one in my area at Walt's Groceries, where I get many of my food items, especially their meats and Produce. Cook according to package directions. I chose this one for the Fiber content, instead of the low sugar variety, that doesn't have very much fiber if any at all.
- 3This is a quick and simple way to get in all those key nutritional elements in one meal, and by the end of the day, you have eaten healthier and consumed less calories, than you ever thought you would because of the wise choices you made.
I AM SO SURPRISED BY JUST HOW MUCH I CAN EAT, WHEN I MAKE WISER CHOICES IN THE FOODS I EAT, like fruits and veggies. Perhaps you too may want to join me on this long trip to loosing weight. My GOAL IS MORE THAN A HUNDRED POUNDS, so there is plenty of time.