Cranberry Almond Granola
Daily Inspiration S
·nonstick cooking spray
2 cold fashioned oats
1/3 cslivered almonds
1/3 csweetened flaked coconut
1/3 cpecan halves
1/3 cfrozen concentrated cranberry juice cocktail, thawed
1/3 cbrown sugar (packed)
2 Tbspvegetable oil
1 tspground cinnamon
1/2 tspground allspice
1 cdried sweetened cranberries
How to Make Cranberry Almond Granola
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray a heavy large-rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine oats, almonds, coconut and pecans in a large bowl. Combine cranberry juice concentrate, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon and allspice in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil, whisking until sugar dissolves.
- Pour hot syrup over oat mixture; stir to coat evenly. Spread mixture out on prepared pan. Bake until golden brown at edges, about 20 minutes.
- Add dried cranberries. Using metal spatula, stir to blend. Bake until granola is golden and beginning to dry, stirring occasionally, about 12 minutes longer.
- Cool completely on baking sheet. Store in airtight container at room temperature.