Tex Mex Breakfast omelet
*Cook time includes sauteing peppers.
- 1 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp
- each of red bell, yellow bell, jalapeno, anaheim pepper, chopped
- 1/4-1/2 c
- mexican melting cheese, i used queso quesadilla
How to Make Tex Mex Breakfast omelet
- 1Dice peppers and sautee in skillet. Set aside.
- 2Cover with glass lid and cook over low heat till egg starts to form around edges. Gently lift one side with a rubber spatula and let loose egg run underneath. Repeat this all around the sides.
- 3Once egg is mostly firm, place peppers and cheese inside, and cover and cook till firmness desired.
- 4Fold one side of omelet up over the center, then fold other side up and over. Top with remaining cheese and peppers, remove from heat and cover with lid for a few minutes to allow cheese to melt.