2 cchopped vegetables of your choice, fresh
1 tspgarlic salt
1 tsponion salt
1 1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cfrench's french fried onions
How to Make Omelette Muffins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Melt butter in a frying pan & add vegetables (in this case I used broccoli, cauliflower & carrots). While frying veggies, add garlic salt & onion salt. Stir until veggies until they start to become golden brown.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs & milk. Stir until well blended (you may add a little salt if desired).
- In a GREASED muffin pan, fill each cup with vegetables about 1 big spoonful. Then, pour egg mixture into cups with veggies.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes. About half way through cooking, top each omelette muffin with shredded cheese & french fried onions.
- When finished, let cool for about 5 minutes & enjoy.