- 1/3 c
- chopped walnuts
- 1 c
- sugar, divided
- 1/2 tsp
- 8 oz cans refrigerated crescent roll dough, i used reduced fat
- 12 oz
- reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- 4 Tbsp
- melted butter
How to Make Oh so easy cheese danish
- 1Heat oven to 350. In small bowl, combine walnuts, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon. Unroll 1 can of dough and press into the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking pan, press seams together.
- 2In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla until smooth. Spread the cream cheese mix very carefull onto dough in pan.
- 3Unroll 2nd dough and place over filling in pan. Pour butter over dough. Sprinkle w/ nut mix, and bake 20 mins, let cool before cutting into squares.