Kale & Basil Frittata
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 cfresh kale, chopped
2 ozfresh basil, chopped
1/4 cfat free sour cream
3/4 cdiced ham (optional)
1 tspseasoned salt
1/2 tsporegano (dried)
How to Make Kale & Basil Frittata
- Mix ingredients in a mixing bowl until eggs are frothy.
- Pour batter into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with shredded cheese if you wish.
- I usually use whatever vegetables I have on hand for this recipe. If carrots or celery, I saute them before hand.