Jason's Savory Country Quiche
TIP: Serve with a warm bowl of tomato soup and a garlic toast point. The tomatoes and garlic pair perfectly with the savory flavors of this quiche.
- 1 c
- yellow onions
- 1 1/2 c
- mushrooms, fresh
- 1/2 c
- cherry tomatoes
- 4 stalk(s)
- broccoli florets
- 8 slice
- 8 medium
- 8 oz
- heavy cream
- 1 c
- gruyere cheese
- 1 pkg
- pie crust shell
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Jason's Savory Country Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place pie crust on the counter to cool while you prepare the ingredients.
- 2Place bacon on grill pan or cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and place bacon strips on paper towels to cool and soak up the excess grease.
- 3Dice all ingredients, including bacon once cooled.
- 4Whisk eggs and heavy cream together in a large bowl. Do not over beat or use a hand mixer.
- 5Add the remaining ingredients plus salt, and mix well.
- 6Pour mixture into the pie crust, and place on the middle rack of the oven. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes or until the center of the quiche has set. Note that the quiche will continue to cook when you remove it from the oven.
- 7Let stand for 15 minutes before cutting. Serve warm or at room temperature.