☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 sliceturkey bacon
1/2 chash brown potatoes, frozen
How to Make Eggtastics
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- In a sprayed cupcake pan, sprinkle enough hashbrowns to cover the bottom.
- Next, wash your turkey bacon and dice into little pieces.
- After that, top chopped bacon onto the hashbrowns.
- Once topped, crack your eggs. One egg per cupcake cup. *I usually do three egg whites and 3 regular eggs for a total of 6 egg cups.*
- Top with remaining bacon. *If egg runs over, just try and guide it back into the cup.*
- Pop in the oven for 25 minutes.
- You can garnish with fat free shredded cheese if you'd like.