- 4 slice
- turkey bacon
- 1/2 c
- hash brown potatoes, frozen
How to Make Eggtastics
- 1Preheat your oven to 350.
- 2In a sprayed cupcake pan, sprinkle enough hashbrowns to cover the bottom.
- 3Next, wash your turkey bacon and dice into little pieces.
- 4After that, top chopped bacon onto the hashbrowns.
- 5Once topped, crack your eggs. One egg per cupcake cup. *I usually do three egg whites and 3 regular eggs for a total of 6 egg cups.*
- 6Top with remaining bacon. *If egg runs over, just try and guide it back into the cup.*
- 7Pop in the oven for 25 minutes.
- 8You can garnish with fat free shredded cheese if you'd like.