Eggs Benedict with Mock Hollandaise Sauce
Daily Inspiration S
- 6 c
- english muffins, halved
- 8 oz
- canadian bacon, sliced
- tomato slices, 1/4 inch thick slices
- fresh spinach leaves, washed and drained
- 4 oz
- fat free cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp
- plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
MOCK HOLLANDAISE SAUCE
How to Make Eggs Benedict with Mock Hollandaise Sauce
- 1Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer.
- 2Carefully break one egg into a small dish and slide egg into water. Repeat with remaining eggs. Simmer, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until yolks are just set.
- 3Meanwhile, toast muffin halves and place on serving plates. Top each muffin half with spinach leaves, 2 oz. Canadian bacon, 1 tomato slice and 1 egg. Spoon 3 tablespoons hollandaise over each egg. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Serve with fresh fruit, if desired.