Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
This dish is perfect for Christmas morning,or any time of year! From DOUGHMESSTIC.
- 1 lb
- johnsonville mild italian sausage, cooked
- yellow onion, chopped, sauteed in sausage grease
- 1/2 c
- milk (i used 2%)
- 20oz bag(s)
- frozen ore-ida diced hash browns
- 8 oz
- brick of mild cheddar cheese, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Cheesy Potato Breakfast Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Spray medium casserole dish (we used 9 x 13) with non-stick spray. Set aside. Prepare sausage and onions.In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients including sausage and onions. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- 2Reserve roughly one cup of the cheese for topping. Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and top with reserved cheese. Return to oven for 8 minutes. Allow casserole to rest for 15-20 minutes. Serve and enjoy!