Yummy Baked Oatmeal
After eating the oatmeal with his fresh fruit he said you need to make this for home sometime. He asked the amish woman, that told him baked oatmeal was very tasty and that she has it every morning, for the ingredients. So this is what I came up with.
I hope you enjoy!!!!
How to Make Yummy Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350, place 8x8 or 9x9 baking pan in oven with butter to melt butter. Keep an eye on the butter as not to burn it.
- Mix all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla and stir into dry ingredients.
- Remove pan with melted butter from oven and place oatmeal mixture into baking pan and mix to incorporate butter but leaving some butter on the side's of pan
- Bake for 30 minutes
- Serve warm with warm milk or cream and fruit of your choice.