Spinach and Feta Pie
- 10 oz
- fresh spinach, cut chiffonade
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- small yellow onion, diced
- green onions, sliced
- 5 oz
- container plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 lb
- french feta, crumbled
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
How to Make Spinach and Feta Pie
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2In a large skillet, swirl a little olive oil. Add diced onion, garlic and green onion. Saute over medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- 3Add spinach to the skillet and cook until wilted. Set aside to cool.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the yogurt, feta, parmesan and milk and stir to combine.
- 5When the spinach mixture has cooled, spoon onto a kitchen towel. Fold the edges of the towel over and twist to squeeze out the liquid.
- 6Add the spinach mixture to the egg mixture and stir to combine.
- 7Pour into a pie pan or baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray. Bake 50-ish minutes or until the edges are browned and the center is set.
- 8Let sit for 5 minutes prior to cutting.