spice scrambled eggs w/eye round steak
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- little containers(2eggs each) egg beaters
- 2 Tbsp
- batch of bisquick recipe for biscuits
- small eye round steaks
- 1 can(s)
- mandarin oranges drained
- 1/8 tsp
- of each of the following seasonings. black pepper,onion powder,garlic powder,sea salt,chili powder, italian seasonings,basil
- 1/2 c
- mozzarella cheese shredded
How to Make spice scrambled eggs w/eye round steak
- 1Make the Bisquick biscuits according recipe on box. but you will be making them in the skillet instead of in the oven.
- 2preheat skillet to max heat. spray with a non stick spray of your choice and drop biscuits by small spoonfuls let each side cook till golden brown. flip before the biscuit starts to dry out or burn on one side. set aside keep warm by covering plate with loose fitting tin foil.
- 3cook steaks to desired wellness. remove from heat and wrap in foil.
- 4beat egg beaters simply by shaking a closed package. in frying pan melt butter and stir in spices. then add all the eggs at once. let cook, start to scramble eggs add 1/4 of mozzarella cheese .
- 5let cook but do not over cook, could make the eggs real dry.
when done. re introduce steak to reheat them .
- 6place a small amount cheese on each plate. cover with eggs, then arrange steak, biscuits and oranges on the plate. serve hot.