Simple Savory Bacon & Spinach Quiche
"Quiche is an easy and delicious meal-- and it's a great way to incorporate some protein into your diet! There's no limit to the ingredient combinations that work well in this dish.
Making a quiche is something of an experiment, and you can always throw in different veggies or substitute one type of meat for another to enjoy a different flavor. One of personal favorites is this recipe, which features bacon (!), spinach and Swiss cheese."
- 6 large
- eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 c
- heavy cream
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c
- chopped fresh baby spinach, packed
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 9" pie crust, fitted to 9" class pie plate
How to Make Simple Savory Bacon & Spinach Quiche
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine the eggs, cream, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- 3Layer the spinach, bacon, and cheese in the bottom of the pie crust, then pour the egg mixture on top.
- 4Bake for 35 to 45 minutes until the egg mixture is set. Cut into 8 wedges.