- 1/3 c
- chopped walnuts
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 can(s)
- reduced fat refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 oz
- reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- 3 Tbsp
- melted butter
How to Make Sherry's special Sunday cheese danish
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9" X 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. In small bowl, combine walnuts, 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- 2Unroll 1 can crescent rolls, gently press into bottom of pan and press seams together. In lg bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar and vanilla until very creamy and light.
- 3With a large tablespoon, dollop cream cheese mix all over of bottom crust, gently spread. Unroll remaining can of crescent rolls and place of cream cheese mix. Pour melted butter over top, and sprinkle w/ walnut mix. Bake 20 mins, or until light golden brown. Serve warm. P.S. I sometimes add some chopped fresh strawberries or all fruit strawberry jam to the cream cheese mix.