- 19 oz pkg
- sweet italian turkey sausage, casings removed
- medium green pepper, chopped
- medium onion, chopped
- 16 oz
- lowfat cottage cheese (1% - 1.5%)
- 2 c
- reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- fat-free milk
- 1 c
- reduced-fat bisquick baking mix
- 7 oz can(s)
- diced green chilies
- 1 1/2 c
- egg beaters
How to Make Sausage Egg Squares
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large non-stick skillet, crumble sausage and cook with green pepper and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain and set aside.
- 2In a large bowl combine the remaining ingredients and mix together well; stir in the sausage mixture and mix well. Pour into a 13" x 9" baking dish coated with non-stick spray. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes, or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
- 36 Points Plus per serving