Sally Jessy Raphael's Stuffed French Toast
- loaf bread, - your favorite - cubed
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 c
- 1 and 1/3 c
- milk (or half-and-half, or cream)
How to Make Sally Jessy Raphael's Stuffed French Toast
- 1Mix eggs, honey and milk and set aside.
- 2In 9-inch by 13-inch greased pan, evenly layer half of the bread cubes. On top of that layer the cream cheese cubes, and top with the rest of the bread cubes. Pour egg mixture over bread, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 3Bake at 350º for 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with syrup and/or powdered sugar.