Potato and Egg Brunch Pie
Very easy recipe check out the ingredients:
the eggs, potatoes,bacon and cheese can be prepared the night before,if desired;and kept in the refrigerator until needed.
- 6 large
- hard boiled eggs or scrambled soft
- 5 medium
- potatoes, peeled and boiled
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/4 c
- cooked bacon, chopped
- 1 c
- grated colby cheese
- to taste
- salt and pepper
- 1 1/4 c
- dairy sour cream
- ripe roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 Tbsp
- fresh chives, chopped
How to Make Potato and Egg Brunch Pie
- 1Heat oven to 350^. Spread the butter in the skillet or casserole dish sides and bottom or use non-stick butter spray.
- 2Layer potato slices in bottom of skillet then, then a layer of sliced eggs. Sprinkle bacon over all,now sprinkle the cheese over and salt and pepper.
- 3Spread the sour cream over top and then garnish with the diced tomato and chives.
Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. For brunch serve with some toast or crusty bread and a crispy salad or wilted lettuce salad.
Leftover scrambled eggs, sausage,ham or other meats may be used. Also you can use your favorite cheese and type of tomato. Enjoy!