How to Make Maple-Bacon Oven Pancake
- 1(First Set Oven To 425* )In A Mixing Bowl,Combine Biscuit Mix,1/2 Cup Of The Cheese, Eggs,Milk,And1/4 Cup Syrup Beat Until Nearly Smooth,
- 2Spread In Greased And Floured 13x9x2-Inch Baking Pan. Bake In A 425* Oven For 10 to 12 minutes Or Until Toothpick Inserted Near Center Comes Out Clean.
- 3Sprinkle With Remaining Cheese And Bacon. Bake 3 minutes Moore.
- 4Cut Into Squares And Serve With Additional Syrup,If Desired. Serves 12.
- 5Per Servings; 150 Cal. 8 G Total Fat (3 G Sat. Fat.)
49 Mg Chol. 249 Mg Sodium. 15 G Carbs.O G Fiber. And 6 G Pro. Dietary Exchange,1 Starch,1/2 Medium-Fat Meat, 1 Fat.