Hungry Man's Breakfast Casserole
How to Make Hungry Man's Breakfast Casserole
- 1Preheat your oven to 350 degrees (F) and spray a baking dish (9x13) with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2In a skillet, cook and crumble sausage over med heat. Drain. Set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, add stuffing, milk, sausage, onion and bell pepper. Mix well.
- 4In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and pour over the sausage mixture, followed by the cheddar cheese and stir together until well combined.
- 5Pour everything into the prepared baking dish and bake, uncovered for 45 minutes, or until set and the color is nice and browned. Cover if the edges are getting too dark before end cook time.