- 3 c
- refrigerated hash brown potatoes
- 3/4 c
- reduced-fat, shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- cooked, diced canadien bacon
- 1/4 c
- sliced green onions
- 1 c
- egg beaters
- 1-1/2 c
- fat-free milk
- 1/8 tsp
- each salt & pepper.
How to Make Healthy, hearty breakfast casserole
- 1Heat oven to 350. spray a 2-quart baking dish w/ cooking spray.
- 2Arrange potatoes evenly in bottom of baking dish. sprinkle w/ cheese, bacon and green onions.
- 3In bowl, combine egg beaters, milk, salt and pepper. whisk until combined. Pour egg mix over potato mix. Bake, uncoverd for 45 mins.