Healthy Baked Oatmeal
Ruth Ann Vokac
This recipe is adapted from myrecipes.com.
2 coatmeal, old-fashioned or quick-cooking
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1/3 cgolden raisins
2 Tbspchopped nuts, any kind
1 tspbaking powder
1-2 tsppumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cfat-free milk
2 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8" x 8" baking dish with cooking spray
- Combine the first 6 ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Combine the milk, applesauce, melted butter, and beaten egg
- Add the milk mixture to the oat mixture; stir well.
- Pour combined mixture into a the prepared baking dish.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes. Cut into individual servings and enjoy.
- NOTE: Individual servings can be frozen and thawed and warmed in a microwave. Makes a very fast, delicious breakfast.