Ham and Cheese Omelet Bake
- 1 box
- 10oz of frozen broccoli, add a cheesy kick use the broccoli and cheese flavored sauce
- 1 can(s)
- flaku layered, refrigerated orginal biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 tsp
- ground dry mustard
- salt and pepper is desired
- 2 c
- diced cooked ham
- 1/3 c
- chopped onion
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 c
- swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 jar(s)
- sliced mushrooms, drained (4.5 oz)
How to Make Ham and Cheese Omelet Bake
- 1Heat Oven to 350 degrees. Cut small slit in the center of the broccoli pouch. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, rotating pouch 1/4 turn once halfway through microwaving. Set aside to cool.
- 2Spray bottom only of 13X9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Separate dough into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 8 pieces; arrange evenly on sprayed dish.
- 3In large bowl, beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper with wire whisk until well blended. Stir in ham, onion, both cheeses, mushrooms, and cooked broccoli. Pour mixture over biscuit pieces in dish. Press down with back of spoon, making sure all biscuit pieces are covered with egg mixture.
- 4Bake at 350 degrees for 40-50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown and center is set. Let stand for 10 minute before serving. Finally, cut into squares and serve!