Ham and Cheese Crescent Casserole
Emily Fields Johnson
2tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
3/4 lbham, thinly sliced or shaved
1/2 lbgood sliced cheese of your choice
1 tspcelery salt
·pepper to taste
1/4 cmilk, 2%
How to Make Ham and Cheese Crescent Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 baking dish lightly or spray with Pam or similar product.
- Unroll one tube of crescent rolls. Fully cover bottom of 9 x 13 dish, making sure there are no holes or perferations in dough. Dough can rise slightly up the side of dish if necessary.
- Cover dough with layers of ham. Amount of ham is your choice. More than a single layer is desirable in my opinion.
- Cover ham layer with a single layer of good cheese.
- Beat eggs, milk, and seasonings as you would for scrambled eggs. Pour genltly over cheese layer.
- Pleace triangles of crescent dough over egg mixture. I often do not use all eight triangles. Leave enough space between triangles to determine if eggs are set. Bake for 30 minutes until crescent rolls are nicely browned and eggs are set.
- If you wish to bake a smaller amount, use 8 x 8 dish, and divide ingredients in half, using 4 eggs.