Frittata con Spinaci (Frittata with Spinach)
Anthony Nicometi Jr
How to Make Frittata con Spinaci (Frittata with Spinach)
- In a medium dice, Dice the bacon, and cook until Semi-Crisp
- Small dice potatoes & onion and cook in bacon fat until browned.
- Beat the eggs thoroughly, add the Drained spinach and 1 cup of Mozzarella and beat until combined and evenly distributed (Saving the other 1/4 cup)
- On a medium heat with 1T of butter, add the egg mixture, While that's happening preheat your oven too 400 degrees.
- Cook until the bottom is set. Place the 1/4c of Mozzarella on the top and bake until cheese is browned and is set all the way through
- After removing from oven, slide out onto a plate immediately and cool for 5 minutes before cutting into. Serve with a dollop of Sour Cream and enjoy! :)