EASY CHEESE AND BACON QUICHE
Recipe & photo: Bettycrocker.com
- 1 1/4 c
- original bisquick mix
- 1/4 c
- (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- boiling water
- 1 pkg
- (6 oz.) sliced canadian bacon, chopped
- 1 c
- (4 oz.) shredded swiss cheese
- 4 medium
- (1/4 cup) green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 c
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground red pepper (cayenne)
How to Make EASY CHEESE AND BACON QUICHE
- 1In a small bowl, stir Bisquick mix and butter until blended. Add boiling water; stir vigorously until soft dough forms.
- 2Press dough in the bottom and up the side of a glass pie plate that has been sprayed with cooking spray, forming an edge on the rim of the plate.
- 3Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onions over crust. In a medium bowl, beat half-and-half, eggs, salt and red pepper with spoon until blended. Pour into crust.
- 4Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until edge is golden brown and center is set.