EAST WEST BREAKFAST
1 mediumonion chopped
1 mediumcelery stalk chopped
1/3 cbell pepper red
1/3 cbell pepper green
4 largepotatoes, boiled and peeled
1 ccooked rice
1 tspground cumin
1 Tbspsoy sauce, light
How to Make EAST WEST BREAKFAST
- In a large skillet saute the onion, celery, and bell peppers in 1/4 cup water.
- Add the potatoes and remaining 1/4 cup water.
- Cook stirring gently until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the rice, cumin, and soy sauce.
- Cook stirring until the bottom browns lightly about 2 minutes.