DIANNA'S BREAKFAST ROLL-UPS
Photo from: www.Pillsbury.com
How to Make DIANNA'S BREAKFAST ROLL-UPS
- In a medium skillet, brown sausage, onion and green pepper together until sausage is no longer pink, and vegetables are tender. Drain fat.
- Scramble eggs with 2 Tbsp. milk; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- On a clean, flat surface, divide crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spoon sausage mixture and eggs equally onto crescent rolls. Top each with shredded cheese.
- Roll crescent roll loosely as directed on package; form into a crescent shape.
- Place each roll on an ungreased cookie sheet, seam side down, and bake in a pre-heated 375-degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or until rolls are a golden brown. Serve hot.