DIANNA'S BREAKFAST ROLL-UPS
Photo from: www.Pillsbury.com
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/2 lb
- breakfast sausage
- eggs, scrambled
- 1 small
- onion, chopped fine
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, chopped fine
- 6 oz
- shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make DIANNA'S BREAKFAST ROLL-UPS
- 1In a medium skillet, brown sausage, onion and green pepper together until sausage is no longer pink, and vegetables are tender. Drain fat.
- 2Scramble eggs with 2 Tbsp. milk; salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- 3On a clean, flat surface, divide crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Spoon sausage mixture and eggs equally onto crescent rolls. Top each with shredded cheese.
- 4Roll crescent roll loosely as directed on package; form into a crescent shape.
- 5Place each roll on an ungreased cookie sheet, seam side down, and bake in a pre-heated 375-degree oven for 12-15 minutes, or until rolls are a golden brown. Serve hot.