Decadent maple sausage-croissant casserole
- fully cooked maple flavored breakfast sausage links
- baked mini croissants, i bought them at the local bakery, but you can use frozen or refrigerated
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 1/2 c
- 1/3 c
- real maple syrup, get the highest grade
- 1/4 c
- extra syrup for drizzling or you can sprinkle the top w/ powdered sugar
How to Make Decadent maple sausage-croissant casserole
- 1Spray a large casserole baking dish w/ cooking spray. Cut the sausage links into thirds. Cut the mini coisannts into fourths.
- 2Arrange both the links and croissants in baking dish. In lg bowl, whisk together eggs, cream, milk, syrup and sugar. Pour mix over links and croissants. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- 3The next morning, heat oven to 325. Remove cover from baking dish. Bake about 40-50minutes or until golden and puffy.