2 Tbspolive oil
2 cvegetables of choice
1/4 call purpose flour
1 cnonfat plain yogurt
1 ccottage cheese, lowfat
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/2 lbshrimp, crab, or sausage, your choice or none at all
How to Make CRUST-LESS QUICHE
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Sauté vegetables until tender.
- Mix together flour, eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese and hergs. Stir in the vegetables and seafood (or meat) and cheese.
- Pour into a buttered 10 inch quiche pan or pie pan and bake for 45 minutes.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes before cutting.
- Garnish with sour cream and salsa if desired. The wonderful thing about this is that you can easily make it your own by adding what you like.