- 1 pkg
- (28 oz) frozen o'brien hash browns
- 1-1 1/2 c
- cubed cooked ham
- 1 c
- cooked sausage (sliced) or bacon (crumbled
- 1 medium
- onion diced
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cheddar cheese soup undiluted
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 jar(s)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese
OPTIONAL LAST MINUTE SERVING IDEAS
How to Make Crock pot Breakfast casserole
- 1Cook sausage til done or bacon til crispy, set aside
- 2In the crock pot combine potatoes, sausage or bacon, onion, and ham.
- 3Mix together in a bowl the soup, pepper, milk and pour over the potato mix in the crock pot. Do not mix.
- 4Put on low setting and cook 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- 5Optional: serve with a side of salsa for a tex mex version. Or sprinkle with shredded cheese for an all out American dish