He found the recipe posted on FB.
- 2 can(s)
- pillsbury crescent dinner rolls (original)
- 2 pkg
- 8 oz. philadelpphia cream cheese (softened)
- 1 1/2 tsp
- pure vanilla flavoring
- 1/4 c
- melted butter
- 1 c
- 1/4 c
- sugar cinnamon mixture
SUGGESTION: MAKE THE RECIPE FOR A SMALL FAMILY OR A AN EXTRA ONE OR TWO GUESTS BY DIVIDING IN HALF - WORKS GREAT AND SERVES FOUR PERFECTLY. IT ALSO SAVES YOU FROM AN OVERDOSE OF CALORIES. FITS PERFECTLY IN AN 8X8 BAKING DISH.
How to Make Cheesecake Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Mix both pkgs. of cream cheese cream with 1 cup of sugar. Mix until spreadable and add 1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla - mix in.
- 2Open 1 can of crescent rolls and line bottom of prepared baking dish keeping rolls connected.
- 3Spread , completely covering crescent rolls with cream cheese mixture.
- 4Unroll remaining can of rolls, keeping rolls connected, and layer on top of cream cheese layer.
Spread melted butter over entire top layer (may use more butter if desired).
- 5Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and sugar.
May drizzle with honey, if desired.Dish is now ready for oven.
- 6Place in pre-heated oven and bake 20--30 minutes. Top should be nice and brown. Pull out of oven and let cool slightly, serve warm.
- 7it is so good by itself; however, adding fresh berries with whipped cream just adds an extra kick and allows you to serve additional guests. Hubby put a dip of vanilla ice cream on his - can't vouch for the taste test but he loved it.