Country Sausage and Egg Dish
- 1 lb
- jimmy dean country sausage
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb
- boneless smoked ham
- 1 large
- onion, chopped
- 1 medium
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 3/4 c
- half and half
How to Make Country Sausage and Egg Dish
- 1Spray 9X13 baking pam. Spread 1 cup of the cheese on the bottom of the pan. Break eggs and put on top of cheese in pan. Pierce the yolks with a fork.
- 2Fry sausage and drain oil from pan. Add ham and green pepper and onion and saute until soft. Spread mixture on top of the eggs. Spread the rest of the cheese over the mixture.
- 3Add a layer of the two cans of mushroom soup to the top of the mixture.
- 4Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5Pour the half and half on top before baking.
- 6Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.