Country Sausage and Egg Dish
1 lbjimmy dean country sausage
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
3 ccheddar cheese, shredded
1 lbboneless smoked ham
1 largeonion, chopped
1 mediumgreen bell pepper, chopped
3/4 chalf and half
How to Make Country Sausage and Egg Dish
- Spray 9X13 baking pam. Spread 1 cup of the cheese on the bottom of the pan. Break eggs and put on top of cheese in pan. Pierce the yolks with a fork.
- Fry sausage and drain oil from pan. Add ham and green pepper and onion and saute until soft. Spread mixture on top of the eggs. Spread the rest of the cheese over the mixture.
- Add a layer of the two cans of mushroom soup to the top of the mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour the half and half on top before baking.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.