Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Soufflé
If you want an easy and scrumptious breakfast or brunch dish, try this -you will enjoy it.
- 1 large
- loaf cinnamon raisin bread (chopped -- enough to fill 13 x 9 in. pan)
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz
- butter, softened
- 3/4 c
- maple syrup (divided)
- 3 c
- half & half
- cinnamon sugar
- buttered maple syrup (50:50 mix of butter and maple syrup)
How to Make Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Soufflé
- 1Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 in. glass pan.
- 2Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
- 3Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour egg mixture.
- 4Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup. Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- 5Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350°.
- 7Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or Buttered Maple Syrup.
Serves 8-12 people. Enjoy!!