Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Soufflé
If you want an easy and scrumptious breakfast or brunch dish, try this -you will enjoy it.
1 largeloaf cinnamon raisin bread (chopped -- enough to fill 13 x 9 in. pan)
12 ozcream cheese, softened
6 ozbutter, softened
3/4 cmaple syrup (divided)
3 chalf & half
·buttered maple syrup (50:50 mix of butter and maple syrup)
How to Make Cinnamon Raisin French Toast Soufflé
- Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 in. glass pan.
- Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
- Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour egg mixture.
- Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup. Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350°.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar and/or Buttered Maple Syrup.
Serves 8-12 people. Enjoy!!