CHEESY BAKED EGGS
Recipe & photo: Allrecipes.com
How to Make CHEESY BAKED EGGS
- 1Brush melted butter on bottom and sides of a 9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, then whisk in cheeses, flour and salt.
- 3Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish. Bake in a preheated 350º oven until eggs are completely set and top is golden, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- 4For a little extra kick, add a small can of diced chiles and serve with salsa and sour cream.
- 5NOTE: To have a more consistent texture, blend the cottage cheese slightly in a blender or food processor before adding.
Add 1 tsp. baking powder to puff up slightly.