- 1 lb
- chub of breakfast sausage (your choice of variety)
- medium yellow onion
- 1 can(s)
- cream of potato soup (condensed)
- 1 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Cast Iron Quiche
- 1In mixing bowl mix sausage, 1/2 of the medium onion (chopped), and 1 egg. Add spices to your preference. Use this mixture to line a 8-10 inch cast iron skillet, like a pie crust. Bake in 375 degree oven until sausage is cooked. Approx 10-15 min.
- 2Scramble remaining eggs in mixing bowl with Cream of Potato Soup (do not add water), remaining onion (chopped), and shredded cheese. Pour mixture into Sausage Pie Crust in cast iron skillet. Bake in 375 degree oven until egg is cooked all of the way through. Approx 10-15 min.
- 3Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional shredded cheese (if desired, I love cheese) and let stand for at least 15 min before slicing.