- 9-inch pie shell
- roma tomatoes, sliced thinly
- 5 slice
- bacon, chopped (you can use turkey bacon)
- red onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 c
- 4 oz
- gruyere cheese, shredded (or the cheese of your choice)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/8 Tbsp
- mustard powder
- salt and pepper
How to Make BTO Quiche
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees and bake uncovered pie crust for 10 minutes.
- 2In large frying pan, cook the bacon and red onion, over medium heat, until caramelized, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, cheese, thyme, basil, and seasonings. Add the caramelized onion and bacon mixture; combine and pour all into the prebaked pie crust
- 4Lay the sliced tomatoes on top. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 45-60 minutes, or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.