- frozen deep dish pie shells
- 2--1 lb. can(s)
- sliced tomatoes, drained
- 3 large
- 3 c
- half and half cream
- 3 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- 1 tsp
- seasoned salt
- 2 c
- swiss and cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 slice
- crisp bacon, optional
- 1 --6oz. jar(s)
- mushrooms, sliced, optional
How to Make Brunch Quiches
- 1Remove pie shells from the freezer.
Put drained tomato slices on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
Beat eggs in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2Stir in cream, butter and seasoned salt.
Stir in cheese.
Arrange Tomato slices carefully in each.
For variation I added 4 crisp bacon slices to one pie and a large can of mushrooms to the 2nd quiche.
- 3I left the third one plain.
Bake at 375' for about 35 minutes.
A knife inserted in the center of the the filling should come out clean.