Bridget's Breakfast Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 c
- frozen shredded hashbrown potatoes
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 oz
- oscar meyer real bacon bits (2 packages)
- 3 Tbsp
- dried, minced onions
- large eggs
- salt and pepper
How to Make Bridget's Breakfast Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Microwave potatoes on high for 3 - 5 minutes until hot, drain if necessary.
- 3Whisk eggs and salt and pepper (to taste) together.
- 4Add onions, bacon, and 1 1/2 cups of cheese to eggs. Stir to combine.
- 5Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with vegetable spray and layer potatoes on the bottom.
- 6Pour egg mixture over top of potatoes.
- 7Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set.
1. Mexican Casserole ~ use Monterrey jack and cheddar cheese,diced green chilies, and diced tomatoes.
2. French Casserole ~ Use Swiss cheese, chopped ham, chopped spinach, and sliced mushrooms.