Bridget's Breakfast Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 cfrozen shredded hashbrown potatoes
2 cshredded cheddar cheese
6 ozoscar meyer real bacon bits (2 packages)
3 Tbspdried, minced onions
·salt and pepper
How to Make Bridget's Breakfast Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Microwave potatoes on high for 3 - 5 minutes until hot, drain if necessary.
- Whisk eggs and salt and pepper (to taste) together.
- Add onions, bacon, and 1 1/2 cups of cheese to eggs. Stir to combine.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with vegetable spray and layer potatoes on the bottom.
- Pour egg mixture over top of potatoes.
- Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 40 minutes or until center is set.
1. Mexican Casserole ~ use Monterrey jack and cheddar cheese,diced green chilies, and diced tomatoes.
2. French Casserole ~ Use Swiss cheese, chopped ham, chopped spinach, and sliced mushrooms.