Breakfast Lasagna (Low-Carb)
How to Make Breakfast Lasagna (Low-Carb)
- Cover the bottom of an 8 x 8 pan with 4 pancakes, it’s ok if they overlap.
- Put down a layer of scrambled eggs, followed by a layer of cheese.
- Cover with another 4 pancakes. Add all of the sausage links. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Add last layer of pancakes, followed by scrambled eggs, and the remainder of the cheese. You can use more cheese if you like.
- Bake or microwave until the cheese is melted. 3 -4 minutes in the microwave or 8 – 10 in the oven at 350 degrees (F). Cut into squares and serve.