Brake for Breakfast
We like to get started early but our day begins with the most important meal of the day Breakfast. This is quick and easy and sure to please. Even the little ones whose job is stacking enjoy this quick start to their day.
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 16 oz
- bob evans sausage i use original but you can use other flavors.
- 2 c
- shredded mozarella cheese
- 8 oz
- can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 large
- eggs beaten
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/8 tsp
- black pepper
How to Make Brake for Breakfast
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Brown sausage and drain.
- 2Line the bottom of a 9" x 13" pan with crescent rolls, press to seal seams.
Sprinkle with sausage, cheese.
Combine all ingredients pour over sausage and cheese.
- 3Bake 425 degrees for 15 mins. Allow to cool for 5 mins. and serve with yogurt or fruit.