Boulderberry Baked French Toast
12 slicetexas toast white bread
1 1/2 cfresh strawberries sliced
2 chalf and half
1/3 cmaple syrup
16 oz(2 8oz packages) cream cheese
1 cstrawberries, fresh and sliced thin
How to Make Boulderberry Baked French Toast
- Add 3/4 C of the sliced strawberries
- Cut all of the cream cheese into small cubes and drop on top of the strawberries.
- In a blender, add the half and half, eggs, and syrup, and blend for a minute or until frothy, blending between the addition of every 2-3 eggs.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate over night.
- Remove from fridge and preheat oven to 350.
- While cooling, make strawberry sauce:
1. In a medium sauce pan heat sugar, water, and cornstarch on med/high about 5 minutes or until bubbling.
2. Stir in berries and simmer about 10 minutes or until berries are almost dissolved.
3. Add butter until melted, and remove from heat.
4. Pour over French Toast.