3 Tbspolive oil
1 mediumbutternut squash
1/4 capple cider
2 mediumgranny smith apples
1 lbbreakfast sausage
1 bag(s)collard greens, chopped
How to Make Autumn Hash
- In a large skillet, add olive oil & sauté onion & butternut squash over medium heat for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add chopped apple, apple cider & salt to squash mixture. Cook together for 5 minutes.
- Push veggie mixture to side & add sausage. Break up sausage with a wooden spoon & cook until no longer pink. Mix sausage in with veggies.
- Put greens on top of veggies, cover skillet & let greens steam for 2-3 minutes. Take off lid & mix all ingredients together.
- At this point, you can crack 5 or 6 eggs on top & bake at 350 for 10 minutes, 12-15 minutes for firmer yolk.