Amanda's Breakfast Lasagna
Sometimes we add bacon for an extra treat.
How to Make Amanda's Breakfast Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown breakfast sausage in pan over medium heat. Drain when finished.
- While meat is browning: In a 8x8 glass baking dish spread 4 crescents to make the bottom crust and put in the oven for 7-8 minutes to pre-cook the bottom.
- When the bottom crust is mostly cooked and starting to become flaky, remove from oven and spread the cream cheese on the bottom. (I have found that microwaving it for 45-60 seconds helps to make it easier to spread)
- Evenly spread browned breakfast sausage over cream cheese.
- Spread a generous layer of finely shredded cheese over the sausage.
- Spread the 4 remaining crescents on top, pinching the seams together to form a crust.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or when top crust is nicely browned.