Amanda's Breakfast Lasagna
Sometimes we add bacon for an extra treat.
- 1 lb
- breakfast sausage
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 3/4 c
- mexican blend shredded cheese
- 1 pkg
- refrigerated crescent rolls, extra large butter flavor
How to Make Amanda's Breakfast Lasagna
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Brown breakfast sausage in pan over medium heat. Drain when finished.
- 3While meat is browning: In a 8x8 glass baking dish spread 4 crescents to make the bottom crust and put in the oven for 7-8 minutes to pre-cook the bottom.
- 4When the bottom crust is mostly cooked and starting to become flaky, remove from oven and spread the cream cheese on the bottom. (I have found that microwaving it for 45-60 seconds helps to make it easier to spread)
- 5Evenly spread browned breakfast sausage over cream cheese.
- 6Spread a generous layer of finely shredded cheese over the sausage.
- 7Spread the 4 remaining crescents on top, pinching the seams together to form a crust.
- 8Bake for 30-35 minutes or when top crust is nicely browned.