- 8 oz
- wide egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 Tbsp
- 10 oz
- evaporated milk
- 3 c
- milk, whole
- 1 c
- golden raisins
How to Make Noodle Kugel
- 1Cook egg noodles according to package. Drain well & toss in the butter.
- 2While noodles are cooking, in a large bowl with a mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- 3Add cooked, buttered noodles to the cream cheese mixture and by hand, gently stir to combine.
- 4Add both milks and raisins and gently stir again.
- 5Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch pan sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
- 6Bake for 1 hour at 375 until custard is set and lightly golden on top.
- 7Allow to cool slightly before serving.