How to Make Noodle Kugel
- Cook egg noodles according to package. Drain well & toss in the butter.
- While noodles are cooking, in a large bowl with a mixer, combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Add cooked, buttered noodles to the cream cheese mixture and by hand, gently stir to combine.
- Add both milks and raisins and gently stir again.
- Pour mixture into a 13x9-inch pan sprayed with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake for 1 hour at 375 until custard is set and lightly golden on top.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.